Avik Connect was given birth from the visionary view of an Ex-corps member who had rigor experienced during his service year posted to the northern part of Nigeria, and now proffer solution to the major issue he had encountered. Setting up a team of ex and currently serving corps members to collaborate to bring about the solution he craved for.
Using ICT and innovations to make life better through the use of useful information and data’s for the purpose of erasing ignorance and ensure oneness.
The company AvikConsult was created unofficially on 4th August, 2008, we were into educational consultation and by the year 2016 we launch BROTHERS KEEPER CONCEPT to expand our horizon to cater for Corps members. And by the year 2016 around November we Launched KOPASKONET, and we began to build our reputation in the housing, commerce and transportation sector.
As a result of this, we got partnership with Hyperfly Tech to co-handle NYSC SAED ICT in camp training, which brought about the post training session, but since we dont have our own workspace we partner with Rainbow Digital Technology, Kano to house our training session and we kick start Professional Digital Skill Set Training with 15 trainee, in the SEASON 1.0.
However as time passes by we began to see more future in creating a bigger platform to produce more result from investing fully into Corps Members Welfare. We got started around Oct. 2018, and we raised close to 800k from crowd funding, to acquire KOPASKONET LODGE, which got us 6 of 3 bedroom flats well furnished with mattresses, cooking gas, interior deco, ceiling fans…..etc. We hope by next year we will add, cloth wardrobe, double decked iron bed, TV set, Sofa….. we hope to create all the comfort for our corps members so they get to feel at home in every state, they posted to, with affordable cost.
We kept increasing in power and network, January 2019, we acquired our own workspace, where we currently run operation and also host a TECHUB (www.arewatechub.com.ng), and also around Feb. 2019 we hosted an event tagged KOPAS WEEK a 4 days event fully packed with activities like cinema day, tech day, community service day, fun day, interactive sessions, dinner nights, and the grand finale pool party.
We are set to kick start season 3.0 Professional Digital Skills PG Diploma by 14th March, 2019, we have lots of project awaiting us and we hope to use Technology to create solutions to humanity.
- Various state orientation camp transportation on mobilization
- Camp activities
- After camp transportation to various state of relocations
- After camp temporary accommodation either from the existing serving corps members in ur LGA of posting
- Permanent annual accommodation either shared flat or self contained
- PPA matters
- NYSC corps member awareness and hangout session to familiarizing them with their new environment and fellow serving corps member
- Getting extra income from available opportunities
- Business mentorship
- Business plan and seed capital investment worth 5 -10 million opportunities from bank of industry, you win, and others financial institutions for NYSC corps members only.
- E-commerce platform to buy and sell within your fellow CMS and also transferring of house gadget like bed, cooking and electronic appliances, carpet or rug etc.
- Share your experience platform a social media forum where u get to share, network,
- Collaboration and volunteer to humanitarian services for community development and make the world a better place.
We accept corps members to work and volunteer with us on executing projects, so you are welcome on board.