What you stand to benefit from the KOPAS WEEK event
MAKE INSTANT CASH WITH US
Passing out corps members gets instant cash for their gadgets to be transferred to us, as we also sell to incoming corps members
Make money by sharing your apartment with a fellow corps members for a stipulated period of time
Transfer your apartment to kopaskonet and get a good commission
Sell online ticket for the KOPAS EVENT event and with the first 8 digit of your phone no as the REFERRAL CODE, to claim your instant cash prize
Nominate someone or yourself, if you had carried out personal CDS,
1st winner WIN 20,000
2nd winner WIN 10,000
3rd winner WIN 5,000
ARE YOU SKILLED OR DO BUSINESS LIKE
partner with kopaskonet and get paid for your services
Nine (9) different movies
Monday 10am – 3pm
Eleven (11) different games to be played
+free slot for a friend
The last day, is set aside for a pool party, where u can swim, and plays lots of party games, dance to music and have mad fun.
Lots of refreshment and drinks to satisfy your hunger and thirst
Head & shoulder massages
Relax and Refresh your mind
(Practical sessions which requires your laptop/Android mobile phones, we have free unlimited internet access)
- DAY 2: Leveraging AI In The Digital Age For Improved Business Outcomes
- DAY 5: STRATEGY FOR START UPS: Getting investors to invest into your business. Selling your product and making more profit with less budget on your marketing and advertising.
- DAY 6: How to start a SME INTERNET DATA, DStv and GOtv subscription business in Nigeria.
- DAY 4: Marketing using website & graphic design as a tool
- DAY 4: It’s time to upgrade your Digital Skills in 120 minutes with Web Design Skills 801.
- DAY 4: Bringing your ideas to life with pictures and graphical representation with Graphic Design 801
SOCIAL MEDIA MEETUP
DAY 4: Young people will live in the future of work and can contribute to shaping it.
- What do young people think about the impact of the Social Media on employment?
- How do they see themselves in this scenario?
- What tools are necessary to take full advantage of the opportunities that the Social Media offers them? These will be some of the questions we will tackle together
- Business/personal branding
- Social media/google/facebook for business
DAY 6: How You Can Stand Out + Make An Impact In Your Career and Business
DAY 6: We will be touching on the basics of scaling your business, maintaining liquidity and revenue + profit management using advanced investment options
DAY 6: Pimp My CV! How To Make Your Resume Standout
- The mind of an employer
- CV structuring Personal information:
- Priorities (order of information)
- Recounting experiences
- Presenting information
- Info-graphic Resume Creation
Networking and Community service
DAY 5: Visit to Orphanage home: Nassarawa Children’s Home Kano
DAY 5: Visit to girls schools on sensitization on sanitary health: (Government Girls College, Kano)
DAY 5: Visit to Hospital & Voluntary Blood Donation Exercise: (Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Ugwa uku, Kano